The only business licenses currently enforced by the City are “Pawnbrokers & Secondhand Dealers,” “Private Garbage & Refuse Haulers” and “Tree Trimmers”. These licenses can be obtained through the Clerk’s office.
*If applying for a Tree Trimmers license, please review the Tree Trimmer Insurance Coverage Requirements.
For other licenses:
- A Wyoming Sales Tax Number can be obtained from the Department of Revenue and Excise Tax Division.
- A Wyoming Food Service Permit can be obtained from the Department of Agriculture.
- Register your business with the Wyoming Secretary of State’s Office.
- An Employer Identification Number can be obtained from the Internal Revenue Service.
Links to these agencies can be found in the “Resources” section on the right side of your screen.
- Washington Park Map
- VARIOUS USE PERMIT September 2012
- Smith Street Alley Map
- Sheltered Acres Park Map
- Public Records Request Form
- Private Party Notification
- Marshall Park Map
- Kendrick Park Map
- Grinnell Plaza Reservation Map
- Event Code Requirements
- City Park Permit Form
- City of Sheridan Org Chart
- Cemetery Street Map 1
- Cemetery Map 2
- Cemetery Evergreen View Map 3