City Clerk FAQ
City Clerk FAQ
Yes, please contact the City Clerk using the contact information at the top left of your screen.
The only business licenses currently enforced by the City are “Pawnbrokers”, “Secondhand Dealers” and “Tree Trimmers”. These licenses can be obtained through the Clerk’s office.
For other licenses:
- A Wyoming Sales Tax Number can be obtained from the Department of Revenue and Excise Tax Division.
- A Wyoming Food Service Permit can be obtained from the Department of Agriculture.
- Register your business with the Wyoming Secretary of State’s Office.
- An Employer Identification Number can be obtained from the Internal Revenue Service.
Links to these agencies can be found in the “Resources” section on the right side of your screen.
Please contact the Clerk’s office with your name, phone number, address and topic you would like placed on the agenda along with description. It will be forwarded to the City Clerk or the Mayor to confirm placing the item on the agenda, and for what meeting.
No, businesses are not required to file with the City Clerk’s Office.
Claim forms are available in the City Clerk’s office. Complete and attach any desired supporting documents and return to the City Clerk’s office, and we will forward the claim to the Local Government Liability Pool (LGLP) in Cheyenne. The LGLP will reply directly to the applicant and the City Clerk’s office.
Please see the utility rates page.
- Washington Park Map
- VARIOUS USE PERMIT September 2012
- Smith Street Alley Map
- Sheltered Acres Park Map
- Public Records Request Form
- Private Party Notification
- Marshall Park Map
- Kendrick Park Map
- Grinnell Plaza Reservation Map
- Event Code Requirements
- City Park Permit Form
- Cemetery Street Map 1
- Cemetery Map 2
- Cemetery Evergreen View Map 3