In March 2009, the City of Sheridan commissioned a public outreach and visioning process to identify potential development of a new City park on the purchased property. This public process was an outgrowth of two related overarching processes, the North Main Master Plan and the Parks and Recreation Master Plan.
During the community visioning process, community members came together to develop recommendations and concept drawings to visually capture and combine comments received from process participants, and all of this was compiled together to make the South Park Final Report.
- Utilities Department Org Chart - Dec, 2012
- Storm Drainage Design Criteria
- Sheridan Entryway Design Standards
- Safe Routes To School Exhibit
- Public Works Org Chart June 2012
- North Main I90 Interchange Visioning Process and Results
- Flood Insurance Rate Map
- Elevation Certificate
- City of Sheridan SOQ forms
- City of Sheridan Design Standards