The City of Sheridan Planning Division mission is to promote sustainability through responsible development while providing quality community service.
The Planning Division is committed to implementing long range planning for growth, affordable housing, economic development, adequate infrastructure, and community appearance. This commitment involves a determination to keep the planning process open to community members, and making sure that public involvement, combined with accurate information, leads to a common development vision for the City of Sheridan.
Our division is responsible for reviewing development applications for compliance with zoning and subdivision regulations, overseeing the preparation of long range planning documents, and zoning code enforcement.
For additional information, please see our documents section at the bottom of the page or our links along the right side of the page.
Upcoming Planning Commission documents
- Zoning Map Entryway Corridor
- Vacation Application and Checklist
- Street Map
- Sheridan Entryway Design Standards
- Rezone Application
- PUD Application and Checklist
- Minor Sub Application and Checklist
- Major Sub Application and Checklist
- BOA Variance Application
- Annexation Application and Checklist
- Administrative Replat and Checklist