The City of Sheridan Planning Division mission is to promote sustainability through responsible development while providing quality community service.
The Planning Division is committed to implementing long range planning for growth, affordable housing, economic development, adequate infrastructure, and community appearance. This commitment involves a determination to keep the planning process open to community members, and making sure that public involvement, combined with accurate information, leads to a common development vision for the City of Sheridan.
Our division is responsible for reviewing development applications for compliance with zoning and subdivision regulations, overseeing the preparation of long range planning documents, and zoning code enforcement.
For additional information, please see our documents section at the bottom of the page or our links along the right side of the page.
- Zoning Map Entryway Corridor
- Sheridan Entryway Design Standards
- Replat Application
- PUD Application and checklist
- Public Works Org Chart June 2012
- Minor Subdivison Application
- Major Subdivision Application and Checklist
- DRC Application
- BOA Variance Application
- Administrative Replat Application and checklist
- 2013 Street Map