Hot Topics

Goose Creeks logo Goose Creeks logo

Contact Treasurer

Mon - Fri 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

A: City Hall 1st Floor
55 Grinnell Plaza
Sheridan WY 82801

P: 307.675.4206
F: 307.674.7289

Email City Treasurer:
Jennifer Reed


Treasurer FAQ

Yes, please scroll over the "I Want To..." tab at the top of your screen and select "Pay My Utility Bill", or see the resources section on the right side of the screen for a link to the utility pay site.

Yes, we accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.

You can view the balance on your account by logging in to the utility bill pay site, or you can contact the Cashiers Office with the contact information at the top left of your screen.

You need to put a $90.00 deposit down. Please contact the Cashier's Office to schedule your service.

Yes, once you move off the property.

Residential Utility Services consist of water, sewer, sanitation and mosquito control services. Commercial accounts do not pay for mosquito control services.

Contact the Cashier's Office at City Hall. The contact information is provided in the top left of your screen.


Utilit-Ea$e Enrollment

We also offer an Automatic Payment Program for utility bill payments. You can set up automatic payments through the utility bill pay site, or you can use the form located in the “Documents” section at the bottom of the page. In order to use the form below, please download and complete the form, attach a voided check and either mail it to PO Box 3019, Sheridan WY 82801 or drop it by City Hall to the Cashier’s office. If you have any questions on the Utilit-Ea$e program, please contact the Cashier’s Office at the above extensions.