The mission of the City of Sheridan Utilities Department is to provide excellent customer service while delivering the highest quality, safe, and cost-effective utility services to our community.
The Utilities Division is responsible for providing water, sewer, solid waste disposal and recycling to the City of Sheridan. In order to carry out these tasks, the Division is comprised of several subdivisions, including: Solid Waste, Water Treatment, Utility Services, Wastewater Treatment and Utility Maintenance.
- Utilities Department Org Chart 073015
- Resolution for City Water & Sewer Rates
- RESOLUTION 18-07-12-1 SAWS Rates
- FINAL DRAFT-Sheridan Upper Big Goose Creek Watershed Management Plan-092115
- Design Standards & Permitting Procedures for W&S Utility Construction
- Curbside Recycling 2014 Council Workshop
- Cross-Connection Control Ordinance 1946
- Application for Permit to Construct Water & Sewer Facilities
- 2014 DNISD Water Quality Report
- 2014 City of Sheridan - SAWS Water Quality Report
- 2013 Standard Specifications for Street and Utility Construction
- 2013 Standard Details for Street and Utility Construction